Index of /besson/publis/ama
Ask me anything! <br><br>
<a href="../../issues/new"> Ask a question</a> <a href="../../issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+sort%3Aupdated-desc"> Read questions</a>
I get questions by email, occasionally. This way anyone can read the answer!
Anything means *anything*. Personal questions. Money. Work. Life. Code.
Cooking. Traveling. Sports. Teaching. Pokémon. Whatever.
- Ensure your question has not already been answered.
- Use a succinct title and description.
- Bugs & feature requests should be opened on the relevant issue tracker (i.e., on the issue tracker of the corresponding [Bitbucket](https://bitbucket.org/lbesson/) or [GitHub](https://github.com/Naereen/) repository).
- Support questions are better asked on [Stack Overflow](https://stackoverflow.com/) and maths questions on [Math Exchange](https://math.stackexchange.com/).
- Be nice, civil and polite ([as always](http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/)).
- If you include at least one emoji in your question, the feedback might come faster!
### *In French? En Français ?*
[In English / En anglais ](https://github.com/Naereen/ama)
or [In French / En Français ](https://github.com/Naereen/ama.fr).
- [Read more AMAs.](https://github.com/sindresorhus/amas)
- [What's an AMA?](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reddit#IAmA_and_AMA)
This (small) repository are published under the terms of the [MIT license](http://lbesson.mit-license.org/) (file [LICENSE.txt](LICENSE.txt)).